To Enroll/Register at Gordon Parks High School:
1. You must first have your counselor complete the referral form located at the bottom of this page.
2. If you are from a school that is not a member of the Saint Paul Public Schools, you must get a copy of your transcripts.
3. For the daytime programs, call our guidance office, (651) 744-3034, to schedule an appointment to meet with your counselor. For Evening High School, call (651) 744-1220 after 1:00 PM.
4. Bring your referral and transcripts to your meeting with your counselor. Based on the information that you bring, your counselor will develop a plan for you to graduate.
5. Based on your plan, the counselor will give you information about your schedule and start date and time, as well as options for earning credit in online courses.
6. Please note that Gordon Parks High School enrolls new students in regular day-school classes on a three- week cycle.
You must make an intake appointment with a counselor at least one week prior to the enrollment dates listed here. Call (651) 744-3034 for an appointment.